Sunday, December 28, 2008

Someone's in the kitchen with Andie...

We have adopted this little tradition from a very dear friend of mine. She shared this with me and I knew it was something I wanted to do with my kids for many years, and hopefully, Andie and Gray will do with their kids one day. Each year, on Christmas Eve, we bake a cake for Jesus' Birthday. Your kids can decorate how ever they choose. Andie just chooses sprinkles. It's not the prettiest cake but they have fun doing it. The best part of the whole tradition is they get to eat the cake for breakfast on Christmas morning. Not something you would do normally so, it makes Christmas that much more special. I mean what kid would not love to wake up to presents and cake. It makes for a great birthday celebration!







No comments: