Saturday, December 6, 2008

Please Explain...

Okay, so the title of my blog is Can I watch cartoons. I know you are thinking why...well, I shall tell you. My daughter has this incredible desire to watch cartoons from sun up to sun down. Of course we put a limit on it but I kid you not she could watch them all day long. The morning usually starts like this. I wake up and quietly sneak out to the kitchen to get my cup of coffee. I mean I can't get started without that stuff. I'm not even sure if it's the caffeine I need or if it's just the routine of the whole thing. I then tip toe to turn on the TV to Good Morning America, my favorite thing to watch in the morning. There again, not sure if it's really my favorite show or just the routine of it. I have the TV turned down so low you couldn't even hear if you had your ear pressed against the thing. I don't want to wake anyone. I then sit on he couch prop my feet up and here she comes. She sits next to me and says, "can I watch cartoons?" How can you say no to a precious little girl, hair all a mess from a good nights sleep, wearing her sweet little jammies, carrying her little blanket, and sucking her thumb. I think I had one sip of coffee and barely had enough time to even say hello to Robin Roberts and Dianne Sawyer. So, there goes my morning routine over just like that. Maybe tomorrow!

Happy Girl!




No comments: