Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think we have a Cookie Monster on our hands.

It seems as if our little man loves to have himself a cookie from time to time. Gray has been working on getting his bottom two teeth for quit some time now. Not only have they been a headache for him but also for me. He is a bit fussy and really only wants to be held in times of pain. So, to ease some of that pain and take his mind off of those pesky little suckers I have introduced into something called "Biter Biscuits." He LOVES them! They are wonderful because they seem to keep him occupied for about 15 minutes or so and that's just enough time for me to clean the kitchen, fold the laundry, wipe down the bathrooms and get dinner going. Isn't amazing what a mom can do in 15 minutes? That's another topic. The only complaint I have with this these little baby delicacies is the mess they make. Oh well, it makes for some cute pictures.




Happy Baby, Happy Mom!



1 comment:

Being Chased By Puppies said...

I lived on those things...and I agree about the mess,but, well worth it. We also LOVED the little mesh pouches taht you can buy at Target...we would freeze grapes and oranges, and the brothers would suck on those things, and it helped with the teething because it was cold...and juicy once they got going. I highly reccomend them. Merry Christmas!