Wednesday, December 30, 2009

G'day G'day...

it was a very g'day.
This is a song Andie has been singing through out the holidays.
The lyrics go something like this...
g'day g'day it was a very g'day
on Christmas morn'
when Christ was born
the Shepards came to say.
g'day g'day

How cute is that song?
I mean, it was a very good day!
Some 2000 years ago Christ was born in
the least desirable conditions,
a stable. Wow! A king born in a
stable. I just get sobby eyed thinking about that.
I mean, the King of Kings Lord of Lords
born in a stable for me and for you!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas
celebrating the birth of our Savior.
We had a wonderful time with family and friends.
Don't you just love this time of year?
Here are some pictures from Christmas morn'



Happy Birthday Jesus!
One of my favorite traditions we have started with Gray and Andie
is one that I just think is so fun. On Christmas Eve we bake and decorate a
cake for Jesus' birthday and the best part, they get to eat cake for
breakfast. I mean what kid wouldn't love that.

2 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Looks like y'all had a fabulous Christmas! So fun!! Love the tradition of the, "Happy Birthday, Jesus" cake. We do the same thing.

Cindy said...

What a fun Christmas, Jennifer! I LOVE the doll strapped in the car, but most of all, I love the tradition you started with Andie & Gray as a reminder of our Lord and Savior being born on Christmas day! I want that to always remain the focus for my kids as to why we celebrate, and what a great way for them to relate, cake! :) Have a Happy New Year!!