Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas continued...

Andie got an American Girl doll from Santa so this is how we go everywhere.
Nice!



My nephew Tony checking out his loot. This guy racked in the Academy gift cards. Move over Academy here he comes.


Parker and his new Texans jersey. He's gonna be so cute in this.

Watch out Taylor Swift this girl will be writing her own music in no time.
Right, Cassidy?

Connor and his new nerf gun. I think my brother and sister were having more fun with this thing.

Andie got herself a digital camera. She was taking pictures of everything. When I mean everything I mean it. She was taking pictures of the TV if she saw something she liked on the screen.

Gray and his new little car. So cute! He loved getting in and out of this thing. He didn't even want to be pushed just sit.

My littlest nephew Brennan. He got some new cars. Too cute! He was making motor sounds driving them around.

The girls with our new coffee mugs.

Christmas was so much fun and gifts just kept coming for Andie and Gray.
Now I just have to make room for all the new stuff.
What are y'all doing with all this new stuff?

No comments: