Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

We had such a fun time on Saturday morning eating breakfast with Santa. It was at the gym that we go to. I was a little skeptical of what a basketball court would look like all decorated for this event but, I have to say they did an amazing job. Andie and Gray had a wonderful time. They had lots of things to for the kids to do.

We ate breakfast of course.
Andie decorated a cookie. I thought Gray would
not want anything to do with that, boy was I wrong.


We took a carriage ride.

Gray did a little dancing.

This is when I discovered he too wanted a to
decorate a cookie. He literaly was screaming and fighting
Andie over her cookie and we know she was not
going to give that up. So we went over and decorated a cookie for Gray.

He was very proud of his snowman cookie.

I was so proud of Andie she went right up and
sat on Santa's lap. Gray on the other hand
was not so sure of this bearded man so, this year, momma
will be in the santa picture.

No comments: