Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This is the note I got from school the other day.

Andie and Gray are both attending a little summer Mother's Day Out program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It is WONDERFUL! They seem to totally enjoy it and it is nice break for me. When I pick them up from school the teachers are great at informing the parents of what the kids did that day. Things like what they liked most, the bible story they learned and what their appetite was like. Andie's notes usually say appetite was fair or sometimes she even gets a good. This is what Gray's note said

This is the life of a Mother with sons I guess. The boy never gets full. I kid you not he will eat until it just does not fit in is stomach anymore. Basically, when he starts to overflow I stop feeding him.

Just to give you a little perspective on how much this kid eats. We were out to eat at Panaera bread the other day and ordered each kid their own meal, because there is no sharing with Gray. Gray proceeded to eat his entire grilled cheese sandwich, some fruit and his yogurt and then ate the rest of Andie's sandwich. There was a cute little couple sitting next to us who commented on much Gray was eating. I couldn't understand why my grocery bill was getting bigger and bigger. At first I was thinking it was the economy and the price of food was going up but I have come to conclusion that is my growing boy.

1 comment:

Kelly Hornberger Photography said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Keep stuff like this coming...I know this hilarious stuff happens to you ALL the time!