Friday, July 31, 2009

I've got Colorado on my mind.

We've been home from Colorado for a week now and I do believe I am ready to go back real soon. There is just something about that place that makes me feel so alive. It does the same thing to Stephen. Maybe it's the fact that it's not blazing hot outside. We hiked several miles one day at a very rapid pace and you know we didn't really sweat. Yes, I was getting a great workout with out nearly passing out from heat exhaustion. I think I sweat more here just taking my kids out of the car. There's just so much to do outside there. I just love that place and so did Andie and Gray.

Another very obvious reason I love Colorado is the beauty of the mountains. It's just so quiet and peaceful. You see these amazing mountains that only God could have created with these beautiful trickling rivers and streams running beside them with ice cold fresh water. Ahhhh! Love it and miss it!

Andie and Wesley feeding the "chipies" that would be chipmunks.

Stephen and Gray at Lily's Lake
Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park.

Hiking to the Baldpate Inn to eat lunch.



1 comment:

Being Chased By Puppies said...

I get the feeling you are making plans.....