Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keystone Take 2

Here we go again. While Andie was already at ski school we decided to bundle the boys up and take them out to hit the slopes again. Don't they just look thrilled.

(Brennan and Gray)

How cute are these two little boys? What about the cute little wagons? This idea was genius. I'm sure a mom came up with the idea. These little wagons were all over the town and anyone could use them to transport all your gear (or your kids gear) to lift or back to your condo. The first day we had no idea about these suckers until we were at the lift and a nice little old man told us about them. Let me tell we took full advantage of these things the remainder of the trip. Trying to carry a 2 year old all bundled up along with skis made for a challenge not to mention how ridiculous you looked dropping things along the way.
I'm so sad I didn't take more pictures of our trip but that camera and camera bag is just so cumbersome when you have all your ski gear and gloves on. That makes for difficult picture taking so I'm so disappointed that I didn't get more pictures of everyone. I'm really sad I didn't get more of Andie skiing.

(Mom, Melody, Sister, Me)

This picture was taken about 2 minutes after I slipped on a patch of ice. Let me tell you, I knew I was going down and I just couldn't do anything to save my self. It was like it was in slow motion. All I could her was, "ohhhh nooo" from all my family. Then I hit the ground. Thankfully that I day, I was wearing camera bag (ya know, that cumbersome bag). That baby, saved my back and tail bone. I guess I should wear that thing more often knowing how accident prone I am. Everyone said all they could see were my legs above my head and next thing I was on my back. I kid you not, I really didn't feel a thing thanks to that camera bag. I don't know how that lens didn't get crushed. I'm just thankful I had it with me that day because that could have bad, real bad.

No comments: