Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hmmmmm...

How many of you are at a loss for what to do with the kiddos in this 100 degree weather? It is literally driving me crazy. There is truly nothing to do outside without nearly passing out and swimming is not even refreshing because the water is like bath water. We could go eat at chick-fil-a and play there but any more chicken and my kids might just start clucking and peeking at the ground or we could go to the mall and play. Then what usually happens there is I end up spending way too much money. What's supposed to be free outing usually turns into an expensive one. So the other day Andie and I decided to bake some Easy butter cookies. They were super easy and quit tasty. Gray seemed to like them too.



This picture cracks me up. Andie is waiting on the cookies watching a movie on my iphone. When we were kids we just sat and watched the cookies bake. Ha!

1 comment:

Kelly Hornberger Photography said...

love it...you crack me up...post more...you're so good at it!