Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of Pre-K

Andie was very excited about going back to her "old" school. She calls it her old school because she went to a different school this summer for a very short summer camp. When I asked her what she was most excited about going into the 4 year old class she told me, "no naps in the 4 year old class." Ha! I think it's so funny that she was most excited about not taking a nap.

Another funny thing, while driving her to school I told her I was going to miss her while she was at school all day. Her response was, "it's okay mommy, I'll be there when you pick. Everything will be okay." Too cute! She was more worried about me.



I totally love this picture. Just look at how Andie's teacher showed her so much love as she got to the door. It just warms my heart knowing that she is with a loving teacher who loves the Lord and loves my sweet little girl.

No comments: