Thursday, January 29, 2009

Now that's a sign of some good sleep...

For those of you who know Gray know that he is not the best of nappers. He's a wonderful sleeper at night but during the day he would rather be up and playing or sitting on my hip. He was a trooper all day yesterday. We went to the gym where he played with his little friend Carter and then we headed to mall to meet his other little friend Evelyn. We ate lunch, shopped and just strolled around for two hours. I didn't hear a peep out of him. He wasn't sleeping, I think he was just taking in all the sights and sounds. After a few hours there we ran to pick Andie up from school and headed home. I thought surely he has got to be tired...he really hadn't napped all day. I laid him down and would you believe he slept for 2 hours. Yippee!! But this is what he looked like when he woke up.


Now that my friends is some good bed hair.

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

Hi stranger!! I'm so glad I have a stalker :) Your babies are precious!! I have to start at the beginning of your blogs and read all of them! I always get so excited to find old friends!

Me crazy...does that surprise you much at all that i'd have a snake party?! I haven't changed one bit Zarro...I'm still shy, quiet, not very outgoing...yeah right! My sister told me about this snake party she had been too. Well it just fit Mitchell perfectly! He freaking loved it! I was afraid the little girls that came would be not interested at all...WRONG. They were just as into it as the boys...it was a really awesome party! www.texassnakes.com ...the man who owns the company is Clint..he is the one who did our party. Worth every penny!!!

I can't wait to hear from you! Email me...stottssarah@yahoo.com -- would love to catch up!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Awww... cute-ness! Love a baby right after a nap (as long as said baby didn't wake up the wrong side of the crib). Still love it, of course, but not like 'awwww... love a baby right after a nap!'...