Thursday, December 23, 2010

Siblings!

I think these pictures might give you the wrong impression of how well me kids get along. They appear to be very loving and truly enjoy each other's company. Ha! I'm here to tell you there is defiantly a bit of sibling rivalry between these two. I feel like I am putting out fires all day long. I look at these pictures I think about what every mother out there has gone through raising kids. The constant arguing and fighting over toys. One screaming, "he touched me", "she kicked me" and my favorite, "he looked at me". Have you heard this before?

I look at my relationships with my siblings and we are very close. I know my mom thought at times they will never like each other. Stephen is also very close to his brother and sister. He's business partners with his brother and they truly are best friends. I love that! So I will wait with great anticipation for that day! I will continually pray for a strong bond between the two of them. Until that day, could you pray for my sanity?


I just love this picture. Stephen took this at the Austin zoo. It cracks me up!

No comments: