Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gotta give props to my sista!

Ya know, we all have a friend or two who are so over the top creative. That is my friend Lacey. Actually, several of my sista's are so stinkin' creative. The things they can come up with just blow me away. Check out this birthday party my friend planned for her 4 year old. It was a good time had by all.

Birthday Boy!


I mean, how cute are these center pieces?



Birthday Boy's little Brother.


Thomas the Train
I wish you could have seen Andie's face when she saw this.

She was loving this. As was every kid there.


Including this kid. Ha!

Gray totally loved taking his first train ride.

Check out this cutie. Look at those blue eyes.

The Thomas party was a huge hit. Andie couldn't stop talking about it and she really couldn't wait to tell her daddy that she rode on a real train.

No comments: