Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tiny Dancer

Last weekend, Andie was in her very first Dance Recital.  It was absolutely precious.  She's been taking ballet and tap for a few months and really enjoys it.  I'm not sure if this is what she is most skilled at but she does love to dance.  She did a wonderful job and totally loved being on the "big" stage performing. She does not get this from me because I loath being in front of people.  She was not nervous at she all.  She was so excited to get into her ballet costume and get the show on the road.  After she danced, I asked her, "Andie were you nervous being in front of all those people?" Her response was, "Mom, I wasn't nervousing at all."  Nervousing what does that mean? Not sure, but in her mind she was not that.  I have to admit I got a little teary eyed seeing my little girl up on stage dancing. She is getting so big I can't believe it!  

I'm so glad I got some pictures of her wearing her ballet costume because on the car ride home she told me that she wanted to take gymnastics next.  Oh well, I guess we all need to try out a few things before we find the one thing that we love most. 

No comments: