Friday, March 27, 2009

My little artist.

Andie is my crafty little girl.  She loves to paint, draw, cut, color anything that is creative.  I love that about her.  I think she comes by it honestly. I am the same way and so is my mom and sister...now my sister and mom can look at something one time and create the same exact thing even better than the original.  Every Friday she comes home from school and we look at all of her work.  She loves to share what she has done.  I love this time!  I think it is important to show a her that I think her work is valuable and deserves recognition.  Here are few examples of her school art work.  How cute! 



Here you can see she has painted a "rainbow" tractor, 
an adorable little piggy, some stamped birds and that red blob 
there is a cardinal.  Can't you tell!  

No comments: